Friday, May 28, 2010

30 4/7

The big news today is that I'm being discharged! I went for my 3 little walks yesterday without any incidents, and all the fetal heart tracings look fine, so they're springing me from the joint. When my doctor asked me this morning if I felt ready to go today vs Tues (the joys of the long weekend!), I started crying and couldn't decide, so she pow wowed with the perinatologist and reviewed my ultrasound. The residual small areas of blood are quite small (1-2 cm in size) so they feel like it's pretty low risk for me to go. My friend's house is just about 10 min from the hospital, so I can always come back over the weekend, if anything changes.

So I am very excited to get out of here, hang with Marika's dog, and sit on the patio and get some vitamin D.

Also, my sister made this webpage more fancy, so now you can subscribe to these blog postings, if you'd like. I know reading these postings is without a doubt the pinnacle of everyone's day. :-)

2 comments:

  1. Great news! I'm sure you will be more comfortable out of the hospital and maybe even sleep more. Plus, dogs make everything better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not including pugs, of course.

    ReplyDelete